Springtime is right around the corner, but with the rough and over abundance of snow New Jersey residents had in Winter 2014 we had in 2014, many roofs took a beating.
Do you live in the Kendall Park area and wonder how good of shape your roof is in? after such a harsh winter Before contacting your Kendall Park Roofing contractor, here are some telltale signs that’s you are in need of some roof repairs or a roof replacement:
- Buckling of the shingles – This happens when for a few reasons. Sometimes the roof itself is poorly ventilated or was poorly installed. Other times it can be because new shingles were laid over the old ones. Buckling looks like rigid and uneven spots that sort of look like bumps on your roof. If there are multiple spots of your roof that are buckling, you may need to contact a Kendall Park roofing company to do a full roof replacement.
Kendall Park Roof Repairs & Replacement
- Shingles falling off of your roof. This is an obvious one. If you’re consistently finding shingles in your yard or gutters, then you need to tackle the problem right away.
- Caving in of the ceiling. Check the rooms of your home and in the attic. This indicates water damage which can quickly lead to leaks.
- Rotting of the shingles. Rotting shingles will have holes in them or just look eroded. If some shingles are visibly rotting, this means that there’re probably other areas that aren’t visible where rot is taking place. This calls for mandatory repair or replacement from a Kendall Park roofing contractor to prevent damages to become worse for your home and your wallet.
- Aging. If your Kendall Park is over 20 years old, you’ve got to face the fact that just repairing it will be nothing but a poor investment due to further problems that you will experience. It’d be best to just go for a new roof.
- Signs of algae or moss. If you find that some shingles are discolored and are sort of slimy, this is the result of algae or moss growth. This occurs due to moisture that is trapped in your roof. To prevent things such as leaks, you should call a Kendall Park roofer to help you with this problem.
- Termites. You should get a termite inspection for your roof every so often to ensure your roof isn’t being eaten away. Prolonged termite infestation can result in the need for major roof repairs or even a full replacement.
Biondo Contracting does roof repairs and replacements all over Central New Jersey. They perform outstanding jobs in towns such as Avenel, Colonia, Cranbury, Dayton, Dunellen, East Brunswick, Edison, Fords, Franklin Park, Helmetta, Iselin, Jamesburg, Kendal Park, Menlo Park, Metuchen, Middlesex, Milltown, Monmouth Junction, Monroe Twp., New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Old Bridge, Highland Park, Parlin, Perth Amboy, Piscataway, Plainsboro, Sayreville, South Amboy, South Brunswick, South Plainfield, South River, Spotswood, Woodbridge, and many more! Call today for a Kendall Park free roofing estimate.