Do you live in the Monroe Township and have a roof that has seen better days? Overtime, a roof will go through much wear and tear. At a point you are going to have to either get some roof repairs done, or even a whole replacement. If you’re seeing leaks, rotting, eroded vents and chimneys, and missing shingles, then you may want to call a Monroe Township roofing service.
Monroe Township Roof Repairs and Replacement
Below are some things that would indicate only needing some repairs:
- Minor leaks
- Few shingles missing
- Being under 15 years old
And now here are some things that would indicate that you should get a roof replacement:
- Closer to 20 years old
- Heavy and multiple leaks
- The roof deck caving in a lot
- A lot of rot
- Many shingles missing that have been gone for a while
Monroe Township Roofing Service Recommendations
Here are some ways that you can help prevent having to pay an arm and a leg to get your roof fixed:
- Do a full roof and attic inspection 1-2 times a year.
- Repair any minor problems asap before they get worse and more expensive.
- Get multiple estimates from Monroe Township roofing services to get an idea of what you should be paying.
- Check online testimonials of the Monroe Township roofing services that you are interested in.
Biondo Contracting is a Monroe Township roofing service that works all over the Middlesex county area in towns such as Avenel, Colonia, Cranbury, Dayton, Dunellen, East Brunswick, Edison, Fords, Franklin Park, Helmetta, Iselin, Jamesburg, Kendall Park, Menlo Park, Metuchen, Middlesex, Milltown, Monmouth Junction, Monroe Twp., New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Old Bridge, Highland Park, Parlin, Perth Amboy, Piscataway, Plainsboro, Sayreville, South Amboy, South Brunswick, South Plainfield, South River, Spotswood, Woodbridge, and many more. Call today for your free roofing estimate.