In the East Brunswick NJ area, major roof repairs and roof replacements can be huge and expensive project. Many times, it’s because homeowners neglect the importance of inspecting their roof. They don’t take the time to look for early signs of damage, so the damaged areas accumulate overtime. Catching signs of damage early and getting them repaired by an East Brunswick Roofing Contractor as soon as possible can save you thousands. Here are some things to look for:
East Brunswick Roofing Tips
- Shingles that are broken, damaged, or missing.
- Shingle grains accumulating in the gutters.
- Rot, Mold, and algae forming underneath shingles or where shingles have fallen off.
- Eroded areas along chimneys, pipes, and vents.
- How well your drainage system flows.
It is important to inspect your East Brunswick are roof bi-yearly.
Biondo Contracting is an East Brunswick based roofing company that offers roof repair and replacement services in the central Jersey area. They serve towns including East Brunswick, North Brunswick, Hillsborough, Manalapan, Aberdeen, Colts Neck, Marlboro, Bridgewater, Milltown, South Brunswick, Dayton, Kendall Park, Monmouth Junction, Edison, Highland Park, and many more! Call today for a Central NJ free roofing estimate.