Signs of Shady South Brunswick Roofers
- They come to your door. Experienced, quality South Brunswick roofers will be busy and won’t have enough time to go door to door selling their products.
- They “have leftover materials from a project down the street and can put into your home for a very cheap price.” This is probably a scam. Good South Brunswick roofers would base materials off of what the customer wants, rather than on what they have available.
- Asking for cash up-front. Professional South Brunswick roofers would want payment through credit card or check and would have a receipt system. Demand this, as you’ll want to leave a money trail to prove what you’ve paid for. Always wait until the first day of work is done to pay an initial payment, and pay up to one-third of the cost at that time. Do not make a final payment until you are satisfied with the work.
- The South Brunswick roofers aren’t in the directory, on a review site, or have a website. If this person hasn’t established themselves or have a good track record, who’s to know if they have any track record?
- They ask you to get required building permits. Any good South Brunswick roofers will get permits for a project they are doing. If the roofing contractor refuses, they may be avoiding contact with local agencies that issue permits, signaling to you that they are not licensed or registered to work on your roof.
- The roofing contractor doesn’t act professional. If the South Brunswick roofers are acting shady, you can probably conclude that they are shady. Don’t get sucked into a deal with a contractor who is going to take advantage of you. The losses can have a big impact.
Biondo Contracting provides roof repairs, roof replacements, roof installations, and many more roofing services to the Central NJ area in towns such as East Brunswick, South Brunswick, Hillsborough, Bedminster, South Plainfield, Green Brook, Avenel, Somerset, Bridgewater, Highland Park, Kendall Park, Manalapan, North Brunswick, and many more. Call these South Brunswick roofers today for a free roofing estimate or visit the website.