When you need Somerset roofing work done, you’ve got to to call up a professional to take care of it for you. There are many Somerset roofing contractors out there, and unfortunately, not all of them can deliver the A+ service you deserve. Here are some tips on finding a good Somerset County roofing company.
Steps to Find Great Somerset Roofing Services
- Get a referral: One method of finding reliable Somerset roofing services is to ask your friends and neighbors. Within the past few years, has anyone in your life had work done on their roof? Make a list of names, reach out to each person, and ask two questions: Was he happy with the job done and would he work with that Somerset roofing contractor again? Testimonials provide the most accurate picture of what your experience might be with a given company, and you can count on personal contacts to give you honest feedback.
- Do your research: If you’ve found at least three qualified Somerset roofing companies, you can get started investigating each one. Start by verifying the businesses’ contact information. Next, confirm that each one is licensed and insured. Consult your chamber of commerce and the Better Business Bureau to be certain there are no red flags to be aware of. Then finally look for reports on contractor review sites, such as Angie’s List.
- Meet them in person: Having narrowed the field, invite the Somerset roofing contractors to visit your home and scope out the job. You’ll want to discuss roofing materials and the extent of work to be done, but don’t forget to ask about the time and manpower needed for completion. Your Somerset roofing contractor should be enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and professional in demeanor. Ask a lot of questions and before he leaves, remember to get a list of references.
- Get it in writing: Your Somerset roofing services shouldn’t begin until you have a signed contract detailing every aspect of the job. Make certain it covers safety procedures and liability, including workers’ compensation. The contract should also specify such things as clean-up methods, payment amounts, and the schedule. Consider requesting a lien waiver to protect against claims that could arise if the roofer fails to pay a vendor for materials.
- Keep price in mind: The cheapest bid probably isn’t your best bet. Of course, the estimates issued are a factor to consider. But more important is your level of confidence in a given roofer’s ability to do an outstanding job. If you’re impressed by a company that isn’t the cheapest, ask yourself how much peace of mind worth to you. For many homeowners, it’s worth quite a lot.
Looking for the Best Somerset Roofing Services?
Biondo Contracting is a Somerset roofing company that offers free roofing estimates, roof replacement services, roof installation services, roof repairs, siding services, and many other roof services to the much of the NJ area. If you are interested in finding out more information, contact Biondo Roofing today. Call (732)257-2926 or visit the website: