There will always come a time when a homeowner needs the services of a professional roofer. With so many different roofing contractors out there, how does one know which one to choose? Here are some questions you should ask yourself about each roofer you are considering:
Determining the Best Roofer
- How did the first call go? Was there someone who answered the phone? If not, how long did it take to get a call back? Many roofers work from home and may not have an office staff. Some roofing companies may have an office and warehouse to store materials which is a sign of a solid roofer. Was the first impression good or bad? Was the call pleasant? Remember they are there to get as much information about you and the roofing job you want, and book an appointment.
- On the day of the appointment, was your estimator on time? An estimator that is on time deserves credit for that because that means they respect your time. A phone call should be made even if being a few minutes late. This is a good sign of being organized and how the job timeline should go.
- Is the estimator prepared with brochures and examples of jobs like yours. Does he have the correct equipment to look at the roof and provide you an estimate right there and now? Can he provide you with the credential’s to do business such as licenses and proof of insurance certificates? Some larger and more difficult jobs may take more visits but most roofer services should be able to provide you an estimate while there. Getting it done in one visit instead of dragging it out for another appointment saves you time.
- Does the estimator ask for the job? Is he prepared to complete a contract and get you scheduled to start the roof? Don’t be offended by this, it is their job to get business for their company and a well prepared and professional roofer will ask for the business.
- Are they timely in getting other information you may need or ask for? Sometimes there are some questions that need research to be answered. Does he do that in a timely manor?
Biondo Contracting is a roofer that offers roof replacement services, roof installation services, roof repairs, siding services, and many other roofing services to the Central NJ area. They service towns such as East Brunswick, Livingston, Short Hills, Point Pleasant, South Brunswick, Hillsborough, Bernardsville, Bridgewater, Green Brook, Madison, Somerset, Millburn, Bay Head, Springfield, Manalapan, North Brunswick, and many more. For more information on this expert NJ roofing contractor and it’s services, or for a free roofing estimate, call Biondo Contracting today at (732)257-2926 or visit the website.