When you are in need of roofing services, you quickly find out that there is no shortage of people out there claiming to be the best Somerset roofer. This can be a huge problem. So how do you go about sorting out the flops from the true best Somerset roofer? Check out the characteristics below:
Identifying the Best Somerset Roofer
- Experience: Experience is a wonderful thing. It cannot be bought and has to be learned, sometimes the hard way. The more experience a contractor has the better the job he should be able to do, although at times it can be a relative thing. The best Somerset roofer will have a decent amount of experience under their belt.
- Free estimates: Most contractors offer free estimates, but check before you ask a contractor to come and give you a quote. The expected outcome is that you will be able to compare quotes without any added costs.
- Warranty on repairs: Check if the work is warranted. The best Somerset roofer will be proud of their work and the warranty will back that up.
- Certifications and memberships: Checking on what certifications have been awarded to the contractor will boost your confidence in them. A body that is willing to associate itself with a certain contractor means that the contractor has met certain standards prescribed by them. Some certifications to look out for are:
- BBB: An accreditation body that provides free reviews on businesses with regards to background, licensing and consumer experiences.
- RSCA, Inc.: The Roofing and Siding Contractors Alliance for commercial and residential roofers and siders. The RSCA is an affiliate member of the National Roofing Contractors Association.
- Angie’s list: A free website that provides reviews and ratings to its members on various enterprises complete with background checks. No anonymous reviews are allowed giving the user more confidence in choosing a contractor.
- AAIM: An employers association which provides Human Resources and management services to its members.
- Testimonials: Testimonials and lots of them, not just a few from previous clients, means the contractor is consistently delivering on his promises. Of course an independent forum will also inform you if he is not. That being said a request to the client to complete a survey on completion of the work also indicates that the roofing contractor is confident in the quality of the work they deliver.
Looking for the Best Somerset Roofer?
If you’re looking for the absolute best Somerset roofing contractor, look no further than Biondo Roofing! Biondo has over three decades of diverse winter roofing experience all over the great state of New Jersey. There is no job too large for us to handle, and customer satisfaction is always at the top of our priority list. If you suspect that you need roof work done before winter hits, don’t hesitate to call us today! Additionally, we provide free roofing estimates for all projects. For more information, call Biondo Roofing today at: (732) 257 2926 or visit our website: