If you’re hiring a Marlboro roofing company to work on your home, it goes without saying that you want to work with one that’s reliable. You don’t want to be stuck with a half-finished roof, nor do you want a shady Marlboro roofing company to take your money and run. Below are some indicators of reliability that you can look for when you’re interviewing a Marlboro roofing company.
Signs of an Honest & Reliable Marlboro Roofing Company
- Longevity: How long have they been in business? Are they rated by the Better Business Bureau, and are they a member of any local business or trade organizations?
- Professionalism: If you have a Marlboro roofing company come to your house for an estimate, is the employee dressed professionally and does he or she treat you with respect?
- Punctuality: Did they show up on time? A Marlboro roofing company who isn’t prompt when they want your money will probably not be prompt if they already have it!
- Flexibility: Some Marlboro roofing companies will ask for a partial payment up front, but if the roofer demands a substantial payment in advance, this will certainly cause concern for many homeowners.
- Clarity: Does the Marlboro roofing company answer your questions, tell you what to expect, and address your concerns without being dismissive or evasive?
- Honesty: Does the Marlboro roofing company make an effort to act as a resource by giving you honest recommendations, even if that means they won’t make a whole lot of money? Trustworthy roofers will tell you if you don’t need a new roof, and are willing to sacrifice short-term profit in order to build a relationship with their customers.
- Low risk: Is the roofer fully insured, and do they offer a warranty on labor? If they do offer a warranty, make sure to ask about the details, and specifically whether any restrictions apply. You can also ask them for examples of times when they’ve had to honor a warranty. How does the process work, and are they willing to come back to your house to talk about a concern you have after the project is done?
- Supervision: Is there a foreman or manager who will either remain on site or inspect the work when it’s done?
Looking for an Honest & Experienced Marlboro Roofing Company?
Biondo Contracting is a New Jersey roofing company that offers free roofing estimates, roof replacement services, roof installation services, roof repairs, siding services, and many other roof services to the much of the NJ area. If you are interested in finding out more information, contact Biondo Roofing today.. Call (732)257-2926 or visit the website: